I am sure crafters can relate to this video. I found this to be SOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY! ladies keep it simple and you will have more fun in your crafting adventures! Enjoy
Sunday, October 5, 2014
Wednesday, October 1, 2014
Monday, September 29, 2014
The following is up next on Busy Bee Crafting. I will show you how to make these 4 cards out of one sheet of card stock. The supplies you need will be below. Gather your tools and join me Wednesday to make this card.
- One Sheet of White Card Stock - Michaels Recollection Brand $0.59 at Michaels. Or White smooth card stock from Hobby Lobby - $0.49
- One stamp for the background - I am using a Rose from the $2.00 bin at Michaels
- One or Two colors of DYE Ink. Look in the Michaels $1.00 bin for Dye Ink it does exist from StuidoG. I am using Memento Dew Drops in Lilac Posies & Tuxedo black. Purchased the 12Piece pack from Hobby Lobby
- One or Four sentiment stamps - For these cards i used the "Card Statements" Clear Stamps from Stampabilities, sold at Hobby Lobby $9.99 for 12 statements (this is a great way to use the %40 off coupon.) In the Michaels $1.00 bin you can find Hello & Thank you. Great buys.
- A pair of Scissors or a paper trimmer.
I optionally show you how to make a banner using scrap paper and a punch this is optional but if you have one you can certainly use it.
Monday, September 22, 2014
I have an awesome set of new cards for you today. These cards are super quick to make. You will need the following supplies to make these cards:
- Base Card Stock - cut to 4" x 5 1/2 ". This is a single layer piece of base
- Card Stock - Cut 8.5" x 11" to 4.25" x 7.25" and fold in half. A much easier way would be to purchase value pack card stock from Michaels.
- Ink - I used Memento Dew Drop Packs from Hobby Lobby (purchase using your 40% off coupon. Colors i used were: Sweet Plum, Tuxedo Black, Caribbean Blue & Paris Dusk
- Stamps - I used stamps from the Michaels $1.00 Bin for the "Hello How Ya Doin'" card and a stamp from Stamping Buddies in Cincinnati from Brandy "Daily Bread Designs" The Cala Lilly and sentiment named Praying for You. The scripture in this most closely matches the NWT
- Paper Trimmer or scissors - I use the Fiskars trimmer
- Envelopes to send your cards
- My video, some great music and treats and about 30 min of time.
Enjoy the Video
Sunday, August 17, 2014
Hello all - as promised here is the uploaded video for making envelopes for 4x4 cards made in the last video. This set of instructions will require the following tools:
1. A piece of paper 8.5x11 or 12x12. The paper can be copy/printer paper, card stock, designer series paper, butcher paper, newspaper etc. you can use printed paper, but you will have to use labels to mail it.
2. paper trimmer
3. score board
I will make another video on how to make envelopes without a score board. Enjoy!